Here we go. this week’s most popular content on Writing For SEO:
- Header tags and how you use them in SEO Copy
- How many h1 tags can you have on a page?
- What does SEO mean? How do you define it?
- Make Title Tags work for you. An essential SEO tip
- Thinking is Writing. Get over it!
Three of the five are about tags. I’m glad I’m helping writers get to grips with the technical side of writing great copy. Writing excellent stuff is important, but it isn’t the whole story.
Likewise, so many people starting out with websites don’t really understand SEO. I get a lot of people looking to find out about what SEO means.
And finally. Yesterday’s post about the relationship between writing and thinking seems to have been well-received.
If you’re a long-term reader of Writing For SEO, you’ve possibly read about tags and defining SEO, so make sure you read Thinking is Writing.
Thanks to DaveBleasdale for allowing me to use his image.