Help for your Online ShopIs your e-commerce site struggling to rank?
Is your traffic disappointing?
Call me, David Rosam, on +44 (0)1273 906607 and we can discuss how I can help your site become more profitable.
Content that’s King.
Not an Indulgence
Writing For SEO helps you get maximum leverage from your content. It contains my distilled knowledge and experience from more than a decade helping clients boost their traffic, improve their performance on search engines and increase their revenue.
Incidentally, if you’re wondering about how content can be an indulgence, here are my thoughts.
The Latest From My Blog
How can I help you?
- SEO Content – You’ll be getting the benefits of nearly 30 years of online and offline writing, for copy that is an asset for your business, not merely a space filler.
Of course, I can help you with so much more than content:
- Key Phrase Research & Content Strategy - what should you be writing about to make your site successful?
- Site Reviews – what are you doing right and wrong with your website? Are you likely to get penalised by Google?
- Training, coaching and mentoring – for individuals, teams and companies. Onsite or remotely.
Not sure what you’re looking for, or don’t see a service listed?
Get in touch, or set up a free no-obligation 30-minute consultation and we can see if I’m right for you and your site.
You can phone me on +44(0)1273 906607 or e-mail me.
My recommended tools and services
These are some of the things I use for Writing For SEO, other sites and my consulting. I use them because they’re good, and I’m very happy to recommend them to you.
- WP-Engine – the best WordPress hosting I know of. Worth every penny for the time it saves me
- Hootsuite - makes running social media campaigns easy. Hootsuite is incredibly powerful and flexible, and is one of the few third-party tools to interact with Google Plus
- Commun.it – the tool I use every day to breeze through my Twitter interactions in just a few minutes. Commun.it is the difference between getting social media done and leaving it until the next day
- Buffer - allows me to queue posts to all the major social media platforms
Some are paid for, yet many are free or have a free version.
Read about more of my favourite services and tools.
What they’re saying about Writing For SEO
Is that…one reason why [Writing for SEO] places so high in a Google Search?Quentin Hardy, Deputy Tech Editor, The New York Times
@writingforseo thank you for your great content!
— DiezDediez (@diez_dediez) February 12, 2014
@writingforseo You are so welcome! Thank YOU for the useful content. EVERYONE needs tips in this area. I’m sure my friends appreciated it
— Anise Smith (@AniseSmith) September 17, 2013